ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Never thought I could get featured at Rated K

Call it fate or destiny, but the blog which I never really promoted like my other blogs was spotted by people from the TV industry. I’m talking about my Letters To Mama, my blog where I try to reach out to my wife who is now ‘at home’ with our Almighty. It was a personal blog that’s why it never sees promotion, like what I do with my other blogs everytime I have a new post.

Hoping that she might be able to read it… wanting to believe that maybe… just maybe… maybe there’s an internet in heaven. Some people who have chanced up it perhaps gave a secret laugh upon reading it, thinking that it was such a ridiculous thing to think. But that foolishness has in fact help me to cope… up to this time.

Recently, people from Rated K stumbled upon it, and saw a story worthy of featuring in their show. They contacted me, fetch me up from Angeles City and took me to Korina Sanchez for an interview, and also did some shoots at home and in some places here in my town.

Yes, this experience is quite new to me. Going through the stages of the production, I was still skeptic if it was true or not. And before I knew it, it was over and will be included on this Sunday’s episode, October 12, 2008.

I am excited while at the same time worried. If it were some of my other blogs, I wouldn’t have this much concern. But it’s the blog which is most personal to me. And I honestly don’t know how it is going to turn out. I just hope that it brings better reflections of me.

No comments:

Share this post