ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Come To Jesus... She did...

I know someday it will come to this... and perhaps it could be the best that could happen... for her to finally rest.

We've been prepared for it, in fact we used to discuss it casually. As if it's the most normal thing to happen.

But I guess no amount of preparation could spare us from the pain. When it happened, we thought it wouldn't hurt as much... but it did. Until now... the pain of losing her is still within.

I know this is for the best... the end of all her pains and sufferings. Because now, finally... she went home.




I will no longer hear you cry
for you will never be in pain
Yet I will always feel your smile
cause your love will always remain



We miss you Mama.

Share this post