ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A new chapter unfolds

After a series of disappointments and discrimination for my age, which was cleverly hidden in the word "overqualified," I finally got hired.

My previous poem Chapters was actually a prelude to this... not that I was expecting... but I was hoping.

and now, a new chapter unfolds. I don't know how it will affect me, my family and my blogging, but I hope it's for the better... and I really wish that this time, it will be for keeps.

I better psyche myself up... "I am still efficient... my employer made the right decision for hiring me... I can still deliver... I am"

Tomorrow is the big day... the day I will write on the first page in my new chapter.

2 comments:

Jena Isle said...

Good luck Roy, you can do it, All the best.

Roy said...

thanks Jena!

Share this post