ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Life and Joys of a Single Father...

To be honest, I am almost tempted to create another blog to chronicle this. But I had second thoughts... would I really like to blog about it? And can I keep the posts coming to justify it being created into a separate blog. I decided just to keep it a post here, and maybe keep it just a series should I need to post another topic on this.

I really cannot complain about being a single father, because in the first place I believe I haven't really been a good single father for me to have a right to complain. Second, I am blessed with good children who have stood with me through these trying times.

Being a single father for more than 3 months now, I am still not used to making even simple decisions by myself. It is so difficult to face the fact that I don't have anyone to ask an opinion from, so I end up asking my kids.

Maybe someday, I can blog more about this. Right now, all I can say is that, the only thing that make this thing I'm going through easier for me, are my kids. My wife's gift to me, whom she thought well... loving..., respecting..., and understanding.

Share this post