ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm just a $1 away from my first payout...




$1.13 to be exact! And I do hope I get that before this month's cut-off. It will be my first real online income if ever. Been clicking ads for a long-time, and honestly I'm very far away from the minimum payout. That's why I am not wasting my time with them anymore.

Fortunately for me, I found MyLot. An online forum that pays its members just by participating in the discussions. And there are lots of discussions going on, that's why there is always something that is interesting to pinch in my 2-cents worth.(But if you post sensible responses, your opinions are really worth more than 2-cents ;) )

If only I weren't too busy these past few days, I could have reached the minimum payout long time ago. But no regrets, because MyLot is really a fun community. You will forget that you actually signed up for an online income.

And since this is an online community, I have made friends already with people half a globe away from me. Because there are lots of MyLot members from all over the world. You'll learn a lot from their insights and their culture... it's like travelling around the world without leaving your house.

And if you haven't tried it yet, now would be a right time to start. Register now, just follow this link and you can register FOR FREE!

I'm warning you though, it's quite addictive. So be sure to finish all your work before signing in, because it will be so fun you might forget everything else.

Share this post