ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Do I really need glasses?

It's almost 2 a.m. and I'm still blogging. No worry I feel my eyes strained most of the times. Do I really need to get eyeglasses? Can those $ 8 Rx eyeglasses from Zenni Optical really help me? I know, they're stylish and all, but what about performance?

I've read some reviews, maybe they are what they claim they are. Don't know really, cause I haven't tried it yet... maybe soon, when I can no longer read what I'm typing here.

But as for designs, these are My favorite high fashion eyeglasses:






Next to performance, another consideration is the price. With Zenni's $8 price, I guess that makes it practical.

Speaking of practical, here's an interesting article featuring practical tips from the interview of Greg Karp, author of Living Rich by Spending Smart. He even mentioned Zenni in the interview because he was one. The article is called How You Can Start Spending Smart. Nice read, do check it out.




No comments:

Share this post