ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The light just dimmed out...

What I thought was the light at the end of the tunnel seem to haved dimmed out. Because until now, I haven't received a call from the company in Subic who interviewed me two weeks ago. The interviewer assured me that I would be back for the final interview since he would recommend me. I should have known better.

Now, I'm back again to hoping... into hanging on a thread... a thread of hope that is.

I really don't know if migration is the only option for us. I guess, with the way things are turning out, there is really no choice left for us. I am hesitant I admit that, this sentiment is actually shared by my two sons. The only one enthusiastic about this is my daughter Angel. And it is because of her that this being planned for.

I wish things would be better soon. If migration should be it... then so be it. Anything for my children. After all, they already sacrificed so much.

Share this post