ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Monday, February 09, 2009

A hope to see better with Zenni

I have always said in my other blogs that my eyesight isn't as sharp as they used to be. Well, I'm partly to blame because I have been in front of the computer, blogging for almost 20 hours per day. It may not be easy to accept, but I know I may need prescription eyeglasses soon.

But I also know that prescription eyeglasses are not cheap, especially for non-earner like me. That's why I am glad to find the article Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank in my web browsing. And I was even surprised to see one of the featured stores in the article - Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical in the New York Times?!

I always hear about Zenni being the source of Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! To be featured in the New York Times, I guess it adds credibility to them. I am keen on checking them out before it is too late for me.


No comments:

Share this post