ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pure imagination... my escape...

This is how I escape...

my sanctuary...

maybe it's just a world of make believe...

my own creation...

but this is how I keep myself safe... sane...

and alive...

to exit...

escape...

in a world of my own creation...

where I am free...

where I have no anxities...

a world everything around me is happy...

a world of colorful rainbows... of fun things...

a world I can call my own...

a world of pure imagination....





and then I'll return... to reality...

5 comments:

zorlone said...

was this inspired by the song? he he he!
sometimes, we need to have our hideaway and that i think is helpful. even for just a few minutes of escaping in a world of pure imagination.

Roy said...

Hi Zorlone!

I really don't know if the song was really made for the movie, but it does fit well... it's a beautiful movie and a beautiful song... my all time favorites!

thanks for dropping by

zorlone said...

I thought the song inspired your post. I guess it's the other way around. he he he!
To answer your question (although you didn't ask it) the song was made for the old movie, this is from wikipedia.

"Pure Imagination" is a song from the 1971 movie Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. It was written by Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley specifically for the movie and does not appear in the original book by Roald Dahl or the 2005 film adaptation by Tim Burton. It was sung by Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka).

Zorlone
PS. there were several struggling bloggers on EC, and it took me a while to get here. LOL

Roy said...

sorry, didn't get it ;)

yes, this post was inspired by the song... as I really searched for it in YouTube just so I could hear it (and watch it)

well, that confirms my theory. willy wonka was the orignal singer and not lou rawls, hehe... thanks!

too many struggling bloggers ei, hehe...

Jena Isle said...

It's okay, but not really my choice of music, lol... Thanks for the link to here.

Share this post