ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Fourth REFLECTION

Like what I said in a previous post stating how REFLECTION started, there are already three notebooks that I have already filled-up with my poems.

I haven't written for quite some time.

One of my plans for this year is to start my fourth REFLECTION notebook.

I hope to get back to the original medium where I express my thoughts, sentiments, dreams and frustrations... writing poems.

After all, I am a self-proclaimed poet.

I used to dream that someday I might be able to publish my poems in a book which I would call, you're right, REFLECTION... "personal expressions reflected in lines"

But while that still remain to be a dream, I would just be satisfied with seeing my poems in my notebooks.

Hopefully, that dream will become a reality someday...

No comments:

Share this post