ss_blog_claim=d6f0727c693f11e32c6623835ef02ab7

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sharing is glamorous

An absolute beauty, inside and out
Unselfishly sharing what she has
Teaching everyone who wants to learn
Sharing secrets that kept her upstream

You don't get just a mentor, but a real friend
When in her class you're able to attend
The business that will keep you clean
Laundering up even the tiniest thing


My friend, thank you for being you
You have taught a lot of people a thing or two
A business that is so close to you
Making laundry look glamorous too

Who says poetry and laundry wouldn't mix?
If it's for a friend, there's nothing I can't fix
And I know I couldn't thank you enough
For being there when times were rough

Thank you my friend

-----------------------------------------
Roy
August 12, 2010
Angeles City
Philippines

*reply to the poetry challenge submitted by Nette of Mr. Laundry - "I made laundry glamorous"

No comments:

Share this post